Monday 28 November 2016

christmas tag 4

Hi folks

Here is christmas tag number 4







Supplies Used:

1. Dark Yellow and iris cardstock
2. Acrylic block
3. Stamp from destash (company unknown)
4. Wooden snowflake embellishments
5. Martha Stewart Swirling Lace Punch
6. Ranger's Carnation red and jet black archival inkpad
7. Ranger's vintage photo, festive berries and evergreen bough distress inkpad
8. Natural twine and green satin ribbon
9. Hero Arts- Happy Merry Messages Clear Stamps By Lia 
10. Scissors


Thanks for your time!! Please do leave a comment :) I love reading your feedback! 
Stay blessed.

I am playing along with these challenges: 





I was inspired by Monika Skinner's tag on day 26 of 25 days of christmas tags. I really liked the colors and the way she created her background with stamping. I did not use the vellum, I decided to show the background more prominently. Here is her beautiful tag.




No comments:

Post a Comment