Monday 28 August 2017

Post 252: CAS Card (Thank you)

Hi friends :)

I'd like to share a Clean and Simple Card today. This is a standard A2 sized top folding card. I tried to use a stencil creatively here. You can find more info, ideas, tips and tricks for using stencils here. I've done ink blending with a floral design stencil using distress oxides. Did a bit of masking (with post-it notes) between the 2 flowers. Then added black ink splatter. Finished the card by embellishing with clear droplets. 

List of Supplies:

Altenew Stamp- Adore you
Distress Oxide Inkpads- Worn lipstick and Wilted Violet
Icraft Floral Stencil
Clear Droplets
Glossy Accents
White Cardstock 250 gsm
Versafine Onyx Black Mini Inkpad
Ranger's Round blending tool and foams
Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles Die
Post it Notes

Here is a photo of the card:


I am playing along with the following challenges:

Paperartsy 2017 #12- Hybrid Inks (used distress oxides here) I loved the way Lin used distress oxides in her card and was inspired to use them in a card as well. 


Thanks a lot for your time :)
Love reading your sweet comments
Stay Blessed. 

6 comments:

  1. Super card, I love these colours! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous masking using stencils, such soft and pretty colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun masking technique. Great choice of colors too! Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love my Oxides as well!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete